News & Publications
Articles & Publications
- Pharmaceutical Commerce: January 2014: Copay programs’ increased value to manufacturers is matched by rising criticism
- How Does The ACA Impact My Product in 2014?
- Pharmaceutical Executive, March 2014: Measure Twice, Cut Once, The New Metrics of Market Success
- PharmaVOICE, February 2014: Specialty Drugs: An Evolving Commercial Model
- IMS Health Acquires Amundsen Group
- Pharmaceutical Executive, October 2013: Not Much Ado About the ACA
- Pharmaceutical Executive, January 2012: Letting the Facts Get in the Way
- Pharmaceutical Executive, May 2011: Out of Control
- WSJ Health Blog (by Jonathan D. Rockoff)
- Forbes.com – Pharma & Healthcare – “The Medicine Show” (by Matthew Herper)
Pharmaceutical Commerce: January 2014: Copay programs’ increased value to manufacturers is matched by rising criticism
How Does The ACA Impact My Product in 2014?
Developing a new set of metrics will allow pharma companies to align their strategies around the push for greater profitability.
A changing marketplace creates new challenges and new business models for specialty medications.
On December 5, 2013, IMS Health acquired the Amundsen Group. IMS Health is the world’s leading information, services and technology company dedicated to making healthcare perform better. Amundsen’s deep expertise in the U.S. managed markets landscape will augment IMS Health’s highly regarded Managed Markets Services group and unparalleled data resources. The combined practice, named Managed […]
Not Much Ado About the ACA: A look at the impact of the Affordable Care Act on the pharmaceutical industry.
Letting the Facts Get In the Way: An empirical defense of coupons and copay offset programs
Out of Control: The Ever Increasing Price of Preferred Formulary Access
Drug Price Increases Come As Companies Peer Over Patent Cliff
How Bargain Lipitor Could Raise Health Costs
Announcements & Events
- Recruiting Video — Starting Your Career with Amundsen (by Mason Tenaglia)
- CBI’s 2nd Annual Risk Sharing and Innovative Contracting Models for Bio/Pharmaceuticals conference
- Amundsen Group announces Jamie Sidore’s appointment to Principal: January 1, 2011
If you are interested in learning more about what it’s like to work at Amundsen and in seeing what we are looking for in a candidate, please watch our 3 minute recruiting video:
Click here to watch the recruiting video.
Amundsen presentation by Mason Tenaglia and Jamie Sidore — Day One (3/24/11): Improve Adherence through Lower Co-Pays – Can Manufacturers and Health Plans Create a “Win-Win” Strategy through Co-Pay Offset Programs for “Appropriate Use”?
The Amundsen Group is pleased to announce that Jamie Sidore has been promoted to Principal effective January 1, 2011.
The Amundsen Group
The Amundsen Group brings a team of seasoned consultants and new approaches that are at the forefront of today’s pharmaceutical sales and marketing environment and can help you navigate the daunting challenges that lie ahead.
May 22, 2014
May 15, 2014
April 4, 2014
February 24, 2014